BlueMusings Vol.6, no. 1: Bonus Free Book Edition

From: "BlueMusings" <lisa@ljcohen.net>
Date: January 4th 2016
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Thank you for requesting a subscription to BlueMusings, an email newsletter to keep you up to date with LJ Cohen's writing and publishing news.

Privacy Policy:

If you would like to subscribe, the only information you are required to offer is your email address.

I will never give away or sell your information.

I will only use your email address to send you issues of my newsletter and to assess the effectiveness of them -- I may run reports that tell me who has or has not opened my newsletter emails and if they have clicked links in them. This data will only be used by me and only to make sure I'm sending you the information you want.

However, if you reply to a newsletter, or contact me directly via email, our communications will be separate from the privacy policy here. (But I still will never sell or give away your information.)

If you provide any additional information (for example, a physical address if you've won a giveaway), that information will not be retained or stored with this mailinglist.

You may unsubscribe from this list at any time. Each newsletter has an unsubscribe button at the bottom.

If you unsubscribe, your information will be automatically deleted from the mailing list.

You may request to see a copy of your information at any time.

revised: May 22, 2018