December 2nd 2019 MDT
LJ CohenScience Fiction, Fantasy, Assorted Weirdness BlueMusings: Reading for a snow day December 2, 2019 News & Updates Sales/Specials Recommended Reading Mya enjoying our first snowstorm this winter News & Updates * For those of you living in the Northern Hemisphere, while it isn't officially winter, it certainly feels like it! New England was hit with it's first real st ...Continue Reading
September 4th 2019 MDT
LJ Cohen Science Fiction, Fantasy, Assorted Weirdness BlueMusings: Back to Work September 4, 2019 News & Updates New Release Recommended Reading News & Updates * * "before the Quabbin"by Muffet is licensed under CC BY 2.0 While it's been a *very* long time since September meant back to school time in my life -- even my children are now out in the working world -- I nonetheless still see the Autumn as a st ...Continue Reading
June 17th 2019 MDT
LJ Cohen Science Fiction, Fantasy, Assorted Weirdness BlueMusings: Welcome to Summer June 17, 2019 News & Updates Giveaways Recommended Reading News & Updates * I was a big Farscape fan when the series originally premiered in 1999 and I was thrilled when it showed up on Amazon Prime. In starting my rewatch, I am amazed that this show was produced 20 years ago. Just on look and feel alone, the effects ho ...Continue Reading
April 2nd 2019 MDT
LJ Cohen Science Fiction, Fantasy, Assorted Weirdness BlueMusings: I get by with a little help from my friends April 2, 2019 News & Updates Fantastic Futures Sci Fi Giveaway Recommended Reading Sales & Specials Dustin (foreground) and Mya make sure I won't forget to pack them too. News & Updates A few weeks ago, I packed up for a ...Continue Reading
February 11th 2019 MDT
LJ Cohen Science Fiction, Fantasy, Assorted Weirdness BlueMusings: I'm Still Here February 11, 2019 News & Updates Blast off With Sci Fi Giveaway Recommended Reading Sales & Specials News & Updates I know, I know -- it's been months since I sent out a newsletter. Depending on who you listen to, the ...Continue Reading
August 4th 2018 MDT
BlueMusings: August 4, 2018 LJ Cohen Science fiction, fantasy, assorted weirdness Getting Back to Work Curious Fictions: Supporting writers through subscription Giveaway Winner; New Giveaway Spec Fic Sales & Specials Back to School Work Way back in 2004, in August of 2004 to be precise, we were on family holiday to Mt. Tremblant ...Continue Reading
June 7th 2018 MDT
BlueMusings: June 7, 2018 LJ Cohen Science fiction, fantasy, assorted weirdness A special pre-order price for you A giveaway Other publication news Upcoming appearances Pre-order special After 7 years of writing, over half a million words, and 5 novels, the Halcyone Space series has drawn to a conclusion in A STAR IN THE VOID. It's offici ...Continue Reading
May 15th 2018 MDT
BlueMusings: May 15, 2018 LJ Cohen Science fiction, fantasy, assorted weirdness Halcyone Space Writing News Sci-Fi Book Bundle includes ITHAKA RISING LJ Recommends: THE RAMSHEAD ALGORITHM Upcoming Appearances Halcyone Space Writing News We're a little more than a month away from the release of A STAR IN THE VOID, the novel that will close ...Continue Reading
March 21st 2018 MDT
BlueMusings: March 21, 2018 LJ Cohen Science fiction, fantasy, assorted weirdness What it feels like to end a series Subscriber Survey (and prize!) Poetry Saying Goodbye Halcyone Space began in a moment of anger and frustration. I was getting very little traction with my prior books and decided to write a story with an ensemble cast that nobody ...Continue Reading
January 23rd 2018 MDT
BlueMusings: January 23, 2017 LJ Cohen Science fiction, fantasy, assorted weirdness Halcyone Space Writing News Sci-Fi Book Bundle includes DERELICT LJ Recommends: SUNBOLT The Science of Science Fiction New Releases, Sales, Specials Halcyone Space Writing News: Progress Report Even while I've been writing, I've spent at least part of the past se ...Continue Reading
This mailing list is announce-only.
Thank you for requesting a subscription to BlueMusings, an email newsletter to keep you up to date with LJ Cohen's writing and publishing news.
If you would like to subscribe, the ONLY information you are required to offer is your EMAIL address.
I will never give away or sell your information.
I will only use your email address to send you issues of my newsletter and to assess the effectiveness of them -- I may run reports that tell me who has or has not opened my newsletter emails and if they have clicked links in them. This data will only be used by me and only to make sure I'm sending you the information you want.
However, if you reply to a newsletter, or contact me directly via email, our communications will be separate from the privacy policy here. (But I still will never sell or give away your information.)
If you provide any additional information (for example, a physical address if you've won a giveaway), that information will not be retained or stored with this mailinglist.
You may unsubscribe from this list at any time. Each newsletter has an unsubscribe button at the bottom.
If you unsubscribe, your information will be automatically deleted from the mailing list.
You may request to see a copy of your information at any time.
revised: May 22, 2018