June 9th 2014 MDT
Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 4: June 9, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse Happy 1000 Celebration! Purchase Links The 1000 Reasons to Celebrate Edition Please forgive this interstitial edition of my every-other-month newsletter, but I have really exciting news to share! DERELICT was released into the world a little over a week ago to steady, modest sales. Then something spectacular happened: On Saturday, the sales st ...Continue Reading
May 31st 2014 MDT
Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 3: June 1, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New How you can help Celebration! Excerpt What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest novel, a Science Fiction adventure: DERELICT When Rosalen Maldonado tinkered with the derelict space ship, she didn't count on waking its damaged AI or having 3 stowaways on board. If the accidental crew can't f ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
February 18th 2014 MDT
*|MC:SUBJECT|* Blue Musings vol. 4, no. 2: February 18, 2014 Blue Musings from LJCohen & Once in a Blue Muse What's New What's New I am thrilled to announce the publication of my newest Young Adult novel, FUTURE TENSE. 17 year-old Matt Garrison sees the future. When he has a vision of himself hurting a girl he barely knows, he's willing to do whatever it takes to avoid their sh ...Continue Reading
This mailing list is announce-only.
Thank you for requesting a subscription to BlueMusings, an email newsletter to keep you up to date with LJ Cohen's writing and publishing news.
If you would like to subscribe, the ONLY information you are required to offer is your EMAIL address.
I will never give away or sell your information.
I will only use your email address to send you issues of my newsletter and to assess the effectiveness of them -- I may run reports that tell me who has or has not opened my newsletter emails and if they have clicked links in them. This data will only be used by me and only to make sure I'm sending you the information you want.
However, if you reply to a newsletter, or contact me directly via email, our communications will be separate from the privacy policy here. (But I still will never sell or give away your information.)
If you provide any additional information (for example, a physical address if you've won a giveaway), that information will not be retained or stored with this mailinglist.
You may unsubscribe from this list at any time. Each newsletter has an unsubscribe button at the bottom.
If you unsubscribe, your information will be automatically deleted from the mailing list.
You may request to see a copy of your information at any time.
revised: May 22, 2018